How do I suspend or resign my membership?

FAQ Category: 

Reisgnations must be made in writing. If you wish to resign your membership you can email us, or send us a letter at Level 1 32, South Terrace Adelaide SA 5000. To find out more about this or to temporarily suspend your membership, contact the office.