The site I'm working on is really unsafe, what can I do?

FAQ Category: 

If there is a Shop Steward or Health and Safety Rep who works on your site, you should let them know first. If not, then there are still lots of ways you can work this out. If you're a union member and there's nobody in your workplace that you feel comfortable reporting it to, you can call our office on (08) 8231 5532 and speak with an Organiser. Safe work SA are the government regulator in South Australia (link to Safework SA)